20.3.10

Lacks of everything.


Well, People out there! Please puhlease peelease ~~ tag C's blog!
& tag my blog too! -innocent eyes-
^^
Happy 50th posts! LOL
very less eh ): & i know my blog lacks of pictures
cos' i lost my hp ): now using a lousy phone without camera
so, i couldn't take any pictures without any camera!!
Well, u know I've got a instax mini 55i but i drop it on the ground &
zoomz zomg boomz, & currently broke down. ):
I wanted to get it to repair asap! Mummy says Tuesday after school she will drive me to the Fujifilm buildings to repair my instax mini, hope she wont forget.
Cos' she always forget things! I'm trying my best to save money to buy a Diana F+.
Don't know when i can get $100+ ): i wanna find a job during the June holidays.
I don't even think i can get a digital camera, don't even wish to think i can get a dslr. ):
another problem, my schoolwork, i seriously need to get a tutor but i hate bad tutors who scold me ):
hahaha, i'll get Larissa or people who is the top in class! ):
7 sad faces there! ): oh well, its 8.
End my post with a saddy face ): no its 9 sad faces! . LOL
Off to look for money & do homework!