3.4.10

MYE coming.



Time to study, MYE is just about 1 month away.
Quite satisfied with my CA results, even though i failed D&T & History.
I love history nowadays! History is hella damn easy, teacher already
give the answers for the History CT. All we need to do is just memorize the ESSAY, YEAH ESSAYY it's like long long paragraph by paragraph about the past, history.! &yeah, isuckatmath nowadays & i got 70marks for Math(CA), does that make sense? I hate that topic teacher is teaching us now, Elimination, Subsitiution, Graphical, blah shit? -.,- I don't understand, & no one is helping me .
MYE is coming, if you ask me if I'm stress, i would reply you directly saying that "No, I'm not at all, i still laugh my ass out everyday!"
Doesn't mean the exam is coming, everyone must be stressed !_!
If you're stress, i suggest you to smoke. Smoke can reduce your STRESS(someone told me that),
yeah i mean STRESS, not being COOL OR WHAT. But .... that isn't a good idea after all, it will affect your health, so naah i rather jump down the buliding if I'm stress . LOL.
Okay, i type a lot of shits today. Bye, off to jump down from Taipei 101 buliding! :D
Seeya in hospital !_!

Credits: Photoscape 3.4