21.8.10

Coffee keeps me awake for the whole night.

"It always seems impossible until its done."
-Nelson Mandela-

Surprisingly, I had burn midnight oil yesterday to study.
I drank a cup of coffee hoping that it will keeps me awake all the time, & it did.
I felt much easier to study without any distraction.
I go through pages of English notes, comprehension, cloze passage that we did in class with Ms Farah. Mathematics too, after school went to look for Ms Lin to clarified some questions that I am unsure about. Midnight, I revised & done the extra class test paper that Ms Lin gave. Fortunately, I know how to do each question without looking at my math notes. NO JOKE. Thanks to the cup of coffee, I ended my studies at 4.24am. Thank you, Ms Lin & Mr Jimmy Chiang for giving up your own time to revise math with us!
Burning midnight oil tonight, decided to revise English & Home Econs.
Bye!(: