11.10.10

Ah uh ah uh. Im late for sch today!

Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
In the morning, i was late for school. If Eccleshia didn't give me a call,
I would've be still sleeping like a piggg.

*My phone rang*
*Answer the phone*

ECCLESHIA : "Cherlyn! Where you??!!??"

*Me Looking at the bright sky*

ME: "OMG, OKAY OKAY OKAY!!"

*ran to take a bath*
*Hanyi called*

HANYI : "OI CHERLYN, NI ZAI NA LI?!"
CHERLYN : "ZAI JIA LAH!! WO XIAN ZAI RUSH QU SCHOOL!!!!"

How funny, i even know i was late once i woke up. Hahahahaha. wtf.
Damnit, when i was rushing to school with my super wet hair, everyone looked at me like one kind like that.
When reached the school gate.... still need to record my name for being late!
Waste my time only -3-
Anwwwwww........ I took the lift, and ran to my classroom, open the door
...............
Everyone stop & stare at me for a about 1.111111111111sec?
My hair was like BOOMZ.
Amazing huh? When i rush to my school, i thought of some drama where the girl rushed to
school & bang towards one guy and the love story starts. But uh. i guess when i was rushing to school all the
'shuai ge' are still sleeping at home in the early morning D: sad lah.

Okay btw, i think i did quite well for my geography except for the water constraints & Ozone Depletion questions. I scratch my head until bleed also cannot think of how to
answer the questions.
Exam ended quite early, around 11:25am?
Went Compass Point to have lunch. When we were otw to cp on bus, one super handsome but hair super messy boy sat infront of Hanyi & me! Haahahaha, he look like .....
But i think he's not?
After having lunch at compass point, we took train to hougang.
Went hougang mall to look for clothes! :D
Then, took train back to Punggol & sayonara!
I'M IN LOVE WITH MRT :D

Okay okay lastly, me & hanyi became "twin sister".

& I didn't realized i typed so many words today!:D