28.10.10

Come to the end of 2n4 2010. (':

Picture from : Mz Farah


I know nobody is going to read my blog, so i want to write out my true feelings on this post. hehehehe (:
From the first day i came into 1n4 2009, i really thought that everyone was an asshole.
But, after i knew you all better, N4 was actually better or greater than what i thought.
2 years is short being together as a class. I don't regret being in this class together with you all these 2 years. I enjoyed these 2 years having fun & studying hard together.
United as one, encouraged each another, & became more closer to the boys.
& surprisingly, ZHIKAI CRIED OMG. CANNOT BELIEVE IT. HAHAHAHA :D
Anw, even if we longer be as a class, we will still be friends no matter what!
Give me five, 2n4! Wish you all have a enjoyable secondary 3 life with your new classmates :) Don't & never forget about 2n4`2010 if not i will slap you up, down, left, right! Remember to smile at each other when pass by one another. :D
Oh & MZ FARAH & MS LIN, YOU TWO HAVE BEEN A GREAT & CARING TEACHER!!!
:D THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING!