12.11.10

Ahahahahahahahaha / Bahahahahahahaha

Why dates are always crash together? DD;

Anw, yesterday dance practice was cancelled.
Actually they change date to today, but i had to meet Mdm Zhao, Hanyi & Jiahui for lunch.
Then I don't know what happened o.,o they cancelled today dance practice too.
Hope the next dance practice wont crash into the two dates i cannot.... :D

OHYAAAA, I LOVE WHAT I DREAM ABT YESTERDAYYY.
I remember i was at a chalet with sparky & my families, playing around then suddenly I'm in school O.,O
We sat around the table, & i was feeding someone's younger brother (which looks so familiar) !_!
Then, our PSS volleyball boys had a match with idk which school. The younger brother wants to look for his brother, which is in the volleyball team(the "most" handsome one. Bahahahaha) Eccleshia shout his name, He ran to our table...
B: "Wat thing??."
We: "Your brother was looking for you."
Bro: "Gege, can i go into Poly?"
*we was like "HUH." LOOOOOOOL*
B: "Yes, ofcos u can,."
Eccle: "We are you brother's nanny that time you know?"
Eccle: "The three of us." *point me, herself & another person idk who*
B: "OH REALLY? i rather other ppl be my brother's nanny"
Then, he ran back to the match.
BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.
& i continue fed his younger brother. LOL.
Story ends. Not really amazing or watsoever. But, this dream is the only dream that starred in so many people O.,O Combination of Families, sparky, friends, & even the volleyball guy !_!

SHHHHshh!! IF YOU KNOW WHO IS THE "Most handsome guy" LOL.

& *i know a lot of grammar mistakes* BAHAHAHAHA.

KKKKKKKKKKK, I GOTTA GOOOOOOOO~