1.11.10

Teen kena slashed to death at downtown east

Hais, youngsters nowadays.

Guess what my mother reaction & respond when she heard of the news?!

MUMMII : " SEE LAH!! TELL U ALL TEENAGERS NOT TO GO OUT ALR! SEE NOW, GO OUT
KENA KILLED BY THOSE AHBENGS!!! HAIIIIIII~" *angry angry*


ME :".........................................
....................................
.....Totally don't know what to say.............
.............................................
..................................."

Hais, but seriously whats wrong with staring at each other?!
stare stare also want fight. Hais. If i blindfold myself walk on streets bang
onto those ahbengs also kena beaten up...
Jialat. Singapore is so dangerous. I'm scared to go to downtown east alr lah.
It's my favourite place of all time, you know. ):
Now, as what my mother said stay at home better LOL.