4.4.15

Hiiii!!!!! | Forest Park & Cable Car Ride!

So.... I've found out that i had this blog.....
And managed to find the email and password just so I could continue posting here.
I did it!!!!! I'm so excited though... there's so much of my memories here and I'm glad that I didn't delete this blog back then.

Life have been pretty... hmmm I'll say fascinating? It's like a roller coaster ride.
But well, life is supposed to be like this right? If there's no ups and downs in life like our heartbeat, we will all be dead hahaha. Anyway, I'm halfway through the school holidays and now I'm jobless. Ended my job at sportslink because the outlet that I work at have to closed down for re-renovation and they won't be moving back anymore. :( Miss the fun and laughter there though just like how i miss working at centrepoint sportslink hahaha.

Anyway! I've finally went to the Forest Walk!!! (Near Henderson Waves bridge and Mount Faber Park).
Was suppose to meet early in the morning, but Chuxian woke up late hahaha
It was sooo humid but anyway we had fun singing through the woods! I bet the trees cannot tahan our voices. hahaha




Saw this cutie ;)




 Finally!! :DD

Halfway through our walk to mount faber park, we saw cable car rides!!! So we're like why not?! 

Couldn't remember the last time I took a cable car ride... 

It was so fun!! We're literally jumping with joy inside the cable car..(oops hahaha)

Beautiful sea between the island of SG and Sentosa.. tbh I've never seen such a blue sea in SG before.. hahahaha

So glad to have this younger sister to follow me around to the places I wanna go!
I shall end this post with a picture of my Mum and I having karaoke session at home hahahahaha