26.4.15

New semester, new classmates, new modules

Hi! A week of school have just passed~
Pretty much the same thing just with different people learning different modules.
Glad that I still have a few classmates with me from previous class.
I feel like this year will really be a year of change for me.
I started liking what I'm actually doing in this course, finding back the passion I once had from the start when I first chose this course. I should really be thankful to actually got into my desired course in NYP. Rewinding back to last year first sem.. I was really lazy and unmotivated. I literally just dragged myself to school everyday. I guess it's due to the difficulty to adapt to the new environment. And of course, with lazy self & the 'hack care' attitude, there goes a lousy GPA. Regretted, but what can I do. Its already the past. Right now, I just have to work double hard to pull up my current average GPA. Apart from my school life, there's really nothing much in my personal life. I'm just really happy with myself and the people who I love. There's really nothing much I'll ask for except for everyone to be happy and healthy.

A few pictures of what I've been doing this past few weeks!


It's MOCHIII!! She's really lovable and active!! It's Chingyen's puppy btw! hahaha


 And then there's sparky.. sniffing me when I get home after playing with mochi. He's looking as charming as always ;)


Taken on my Ah Gong's Birthday!!! My family & I didn't stay to celebrate his bday with the others as we're rushing off to collect something.


Went swimming the other day with them! I finally know how to swim.. freestyle. HAHA

Will update again pretty soon!